Travel guide in Mali



Mali is a landlocked nation in the Sahel that shares borders with Algeria, Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea, Niger, and Burkina Faso. Mali, which is still among the world's poorest nations, is home to excellent musicians and amazing scenery, such as the old city of Timbuktu and four UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

Prostitution is legal, but third-party activities (procuring) are not. Prostitution is common in Malian cities.

The majority of trafficking occurred within the country. Girls from rural areas were reportedly trafficked to Bamako for involuntary domestic servitude. Victims were most commonly trafficked for agricultural labor, domestic servitude, begging, gold mining, and prostitution. The victims were mostly from the country's central regions and did not belong to any particular ethnic group. Women and girls were trafficked from Nigeria for sexual exploitation, primarily by Nigerian traffickers.

Up to 60% of Mali's prostitutes work as street prostitutes, with the remaining 40% working in brothels.

A sex act with a prostitute is said to cost as little as $1.90 in Mali (1000 CFA)

This region, which borders Niger, is home to ethnic Songhai, Tuareg, Tadaksahak, and Zarma people. Arid, but not as much as further north. Kidal

Mali's most remote Saharan region, home to a small Tuareg nomad population, and the incredibly remote annual Saharan Nights festival in Essouk Timbuktu (Tombouctou)

The name isn't the only reason to go; the town is a unique Tuareg desert trading center, and the magical Festival of the Desert in Essakane is nearby.

Bamako - the thriving capital and by far the largest and fastest growing city in Africa, with a strong claim to be the music capital of West Africa.

Gao - small city on the Niger in the country's far east, once the capital of the Songhai Empire, and home to the Tomb of Askia Kayes - Mali's westernmost big city, by the border with Senegal, and best known for being Africa's hottest continuously inhabited location.

Kidal is a remote Tuareg city well-known for its Tuareg rebel movement and Al Qaeda activity.

Mopti is a three-island city in the middle of Niger that serves as the gateway to Dogon Country.

Ségou - Mali's third largest city and former Bamana Empire capital.

Mali's Sikasso

Homosexuals in Mali 

Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in Mali may face legal challenges that non-LGBT residents do not. According to the 2007 Pew Global Attitudes Project, 98% of adults in Mali believe that homosexuality is an unacceptable way of life for society, the highest rate among the 45 countries surveyed

Escorts in Mali 

Finding an escort while traveling can be difficult. An excellent escort alternative is a girl who is looking for a mutually beneficial relationship. There are thousands of horny girls who will do anything for a generous man. Check here now to meet a beautiful young woman. Bamako, the capital of Mali, is a city with many male prostitutes and subway choirs.

Safety in Mali 

Mali is politically unstable and lawless. Since June 2012, Mali has divided the country into two parts due to a political crisis and civil war. The north, known as Azawad, is controlled by an Islamic rebel group and the south is under military attack. Parliament. Travel to Timbuktu and Gao provinces is extremely dangerous, and since July 2012, Islamic rebels have ordered the destruction of all holy sites considered pagan. Since then, travel agencies in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom continue to advise against travel to Mali for now. Although homosexuality is legal in Mali, a 2007 survey by the Pew Global Attitudes Project found that 98% of those surveyed in Mali believed that homosexuality was an unacceptable lifestyle. This is comparable to Kenya and Egypt. LGBT travelers should be careful not to display affection in public places.